CVR Poster Instructions
HP5500ps Basic Facts:
- 42” Wide x 100’ long roll of Heavy Coated Paper.
- Six Dye Colour System (CMYK colour scheme).
- Most print jobs take 45 minutes or less.
- Actual Print Size (41.99” High or Width x whatever is left on the roll).
- Printer driver may be downloaded from HP.ca to ensure proper formatting and pdf creation.
Print Cost = Base rate + paper rate + colour rate**
**Approximate cost for a 48" x 42" poster is $70 for heavy colour coverage.
- Here are a few pointers to ensure that your poster is printed properly:
- Please use CVR & York Logos on your poster. Hi resolution graphics of these items can be found on the Links & Resources Section of the CVR Website
- You should use a proper design package to create your poster, such as Canvas, Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark, etc. PowerPoint is not designed for large format printing.
- Please convert your final copy to an Adobe Acrobat file (pdf).
- You must have a CVR logo on your poster.
- Please provide a budget number with your supervisor’s name and conference.
- Please indicate the final output size.
- Email or drop off your file to Bob Hou (firstname.lastname@example.org), 0002B, LAS (Ext 66117)
- Please ensure that either you have properly completed the CVR Poster Plotter Form or that the PI consents to cover the cost via email.
- Finished posters will be hung on in the hallway of 0010 LAS.
If you have any questions please drop Bob an email or call.